This position is responsible for providing administrative and client service support to RMs within the marketing function
- Provides administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers.
- Responds to all client enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
- Maintains paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
- Maintains client data and reports, e.g., contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Coordinates with Product Groups, Operations, and functional areas.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experiences in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institutions.
- Strong understanding of financial products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills.