Internship - Marketing & Communication (Growth)
Internship for Marketing, Events & Communications Students
• Support the MARCOM team in development of integrated marketing campaigns and projects across production pipeline - devising ideas on relevant communication platforms (print, website, intranet, app, social media).
• Assist in coordination with suppliers /vendors to manage production and distribution for flyer, brochures, buntings, advertisement, corporate gifts and KPMG merchandizing.
• Assist in organizing and execution of firm events such as workshops, seminars, conferences, dinner, receptions, and other special events - tasks includes delegates RSVP and registration management as well as liaising with relevant vendors and external agencies to effectively carry out event.
• Assist in attaining necessary information for reporting purpose when required to document effectiveness of projects.
• Identify potential opportunities such as external events/placements for distribution and promote brand visibility.
• Support special projects undertaken by the Head of Department that requires administrative tasks, research, and materials preparation.
• Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years' of Degree in relevant disciplines (Mass Communication/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Psychology or equivalent), with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper.
• Experiences in event planning, advertising, project management and marketing would be added advantage.
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Proficient in MS Word, MS PPT, MS Excel and Outlook
• Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities