Internship - Financial Management (Management Consulting)
Whether you are venturing into new markets, services or product lines, understanding trends, market
potential and the socio-political climate are key to the success of your business. The challenge, however,
lies in making sense of the information available and the impact of evolving developments on your
business. We can help you.
We speak your language and appreciate your business challenges. Our professionals bring to every
engagement with you their breadth of experience and depth of expertise. Tapping into our wealth of
industry and market insights, we cut through complexity to hone in on the real issues. We develop plans
not just to support your business needs today, but where you want to be in the future.
• Assist team members in project deliveries.
• Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs, undertake project filings and
maintain the quality of the project.
• Assist in business report writing and preparation of presentation slides.
• Support the Business Development team in proposal writing, research and development of sales
presentation slides and kits.
• Undertake research and analysis to support project requirements and practice development.
• Assist seniors with projects covering IT Strategic planning & implementation, governance, structure,
project management, information protection, system assurance and others.
• Support seniors to bridge communication gaps between the business executives and IT professionals by
managing and improving the performance of their business systems as well as to avoid
misunderstandings and misaligned expectations.
• Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years' of Degree course in one of these fields, with
preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Finance,
Accounting, Actuarial Science, Information Technology and/or other relevant disciplines.
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
• Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
• Placements for the period of minimum 12 weeks to 6 months.