IT Consultant – Senior Associate/Assistant Manager (Coupa)(Contract Position, Long Term Basis)
KPMG strives to gain a thorough understanding of our clients' business goals to help ensure the way technology is used drives growth, and improves business performance whilst retaining operational integrity. We help some of the world's largest organizations identify and secure the maximum benefit from their technology enabled programmes. By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependency between the performance of our clients' business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution.
The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking junior to senior level professionals to join our KPMG ITET practice.
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
*This is a contract position with the intention to convert to permanent.
• Develop Strategic solutions and tactical implementation approaches to guide client through all project phases including discovery, design, build, testing, deployment, etc.
• Gather and analyze requirements and provide technical advice on best practices in Coupa Integration Development and Implementation.
• Configure the Coupa system to meet client's requirements and work with client/data migration team to help convert legacy data into Coupa.
• Mentor, guide and actively share knowledge across all team members on Coupa Development or Implementation activities.
• Cultivate and manage business development opportunities, develop proposals, roadmaps and solution based on Client requirements.
• Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner, reporting progress to the manager and stakeholders.
• Other activities as directed by Management or as required by Operational needs.
• A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant disciplines.
• Experience in analyzing business and functional requirements, and act as an architect to develop the Procurement Transformation and Technology adoption roadmap.
• Existing and up to date Coupa Certification.
• Minimum experience of 1 full Coupa implementation (Design to Deploy).
• A good understanding of Coupa configuration and integrations (cXML, Flat file, API, Web services, custom code).
• Excellent presentation, verbal communication and written English skills.
• Ability to manage communications with key stakeholders and facilitate decision making for the client.
• Ability to act as a mentor and coach teammates to build trust, knowledge and assist them elevating their skill.
• Exposure to consulting experience and leading solution definition for enterprise client will be advantageous.