IT Consultant – Assistant Manager (PMO)
KPMG strives to gain a thorough understanding of our clients' business goals to help ensure the way technology is used drives growth, and improves business performance whilst retaining operational integrity. We help some of the world's largest organizations identify and secure the maximum benefit from their technology enabled programmes. By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependency between the performance of our clients' business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution.
The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking junior to senior level professionals to join our KPMG Advisory practice.
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
• Project Planning and Management - Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
• Team Management - Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
• Stakeholder Support - Support the Stakeholder in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
• Process Management and Improvement - Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
• Team building - promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
• Ensures compliance to and fulfillment of project contractual deliverables, terms and conditions.
• Responsible for project status and performance reporting to internal and external stakeholder/customer.
• Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Prepare and consolidate project reports such as Weekly Status Report and Monthly Status Report
• Maintain project registers and lists (such as Action Logs, Risk Register, etc.)
• Prepare Minutes of Meeting and follow up on action items with respective work streams.
• A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting, or other relevant disciplines.
• Preferable exposure in multiple industry sector (Telecommunication, Finance, Power sector)
• Attained experience and exposure to working with multiple concurrent projects as a PMO Team Lead or Agile Project Manager preferable.
• Experience with Information Security domain is a plus.
• Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage (CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE).
• Able to work under minimum supervision under time constraint and pressure.
• Ability to organize, develop and maintain efficient project management processes.
• Meticulous and detail oriented.
• Resourceful and possess a Can-Do attitude.
• Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented.
• Excellent command of English.