GLOBAL OPERATIONS OFFICER
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
GLOBAL OPERATIONS OFFICER
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Global Operation Officer with below Job Description.
To perform specific duties as instructed by the management and delivering the objectives set by the Group, Company and Department through consistent high quality performance and services to customers (outside & within) with the emphasis on accuracy, TAT and productivity and in accordance with the relevant procedures, guidelines and policies.
1. Know fully & perform BAU within TAT without error guided by operation procedures, standards, guidelines and policies.
2. Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
3. Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group.
4. Manage the operational risk of the team to avoid operational / reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company / Group.
5. Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
6. Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns arising from these findings are addressed to a satisfactory level.
7. Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
8. Continue to seek improvement in self, team & operational processes to achieve service and performance excellence.
9. Support the roll-out of the Company's & Group's policies and initiatives.
10. Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
11. To assist managers and SGOO in the Unit's operation.
Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
We have an opportunity for…. Enter JD here!
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
The successful applicant will.... Enter JD here!
Proposition 1 - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
Proposition 2 - Rewarding good performance
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..
Proposition 3 - Career development
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.