Exec/Analyst, Client Exp
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Conduct call monitoring
- Achieve an average Call Monitoring Score of 85% all unit and 90% for PST.
- To ensure quality of calls based on consistency and accuracy of information and service & results will be tracked via template upon completion of each call monitoring.
- Regular feedback to be given to each staff on the observations and improvement needed. Feedback to be indicated on the call monitoring forms.
- Provide info on training gaps to the Team Leaders and Training Manager to ensure constant improvement to achieve Excellent Customer Experience.
- Action Plans to be initiated and implemented based on results.
- All results to be tracked daily and findings to be cascaded to Contact Centre Managers as and when required for calibration purposes.
- Manage RCA to reduce complaint numbers
- Meet attribution TAT and work closely with the process, inbound & training to educate frontline with case studies
- Provide complaint MI on daily , weekly and monthly basis to TL,OM and Head of Inbound for action
- Track action plan progress and provide weekly update on the performance
- Build strong rapport with the business partner in negotiating complaint attribution against contact centre
- Provide findings/ analysis to BORC committee on monthly basis
- Manage all campaigns that is planned and executed by business team
- Ensure campaign management process is adhered and adequate training is allocated for the frontline agent
- Build strong engagement with business / product manager/ Product Heads to coordinate and launch of campaign
- Provide weekly & monthly MI for campaign notification period and its impact to contact centre
- Work closely with the Workforce management team & training for campaign capacity and briefing planning.
- Capture all discussion points and approve the campaign launch by advising management team to proceed
S2S / Compliment Validation
- Ensure quality of calls based on consistency and accuracy of information and service and results will be tracked via a standardized template upon completion of each call validation.
- Regular feedback to be given to inbound team on the observations / areas of improvement needed / training gaps to ensure constant improvement in order to achieve minimum rejections from customers as well as to manage customer experience.
- Action Plans to be initiated and shared with the Operations Manager and implemented based on the validation results.
- All results to be tracked daily and findings to be cascaded to Inbound Team as and when required for calibration purposes.
- Identify and recommend process improvement to the process team, if and when required.
- Achieve minimum of 90% of the set target.
- All requests/call validation to be acted on within same day.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting done and broadcasted to all stakeholders.
Maintenance Check (Inbound/Outbound Team)
- Conduct maintenance check as per provided in QA Maintenance check list on activity done by Inbound/Outbound Team.
- To ensure check is done within provided TAT
- Support NPS outbound call survey team
- Ensure completion NPS sampling adequately for all channel within the bank
- Work closely with business partner to ensure satisfaction feedback is given on deliverables
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly analysis in improving contact centre NPS score
- Drive right behavior in providing feedback to frontline team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Organize and chair weekly NPS meeting with Inbound to increase NPS score
Risk Control / Compliance
- Ensure risk control in compliance with current regulations eg. BAFIA, Group Operational Risk Guidelines, Group Fraud Guidelines.
- Ensure no serious lapses in control or adverse findings by auditors within own job responsibilities.
- Exercise due card & diligence in ensuring all anti money laundering & KYC requirements complied with upgrade knowledge & skills through training or other means to ensure effective discharge of duties
Maintain overall Contact Centre audit Overall Score of 2 and above or satisfactory.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bank's corporate image.
- Bank's sales & service channel. Migration/implementation.
- The delivery of high quality sales and service to our target segments of banking customers.
- Migrate best practices through discussion, exchange of ideas and experience.
- Ensure service and quality standards are met for the whole department.
Judgment / Complexity:
- Analyze Customer Care Associates call quality and provide professional advice/coaching and alternatives/solutions using knowledge of bank's products and services.
- Flexible and sensitive to meeting quality standards and achieving daily/weekly/monthly objectives/targets.
- Ability to assess accurately call monitoring within approved criteria and limits.
- To promote the use of automated channels and sales pitching as appropriate.
- Increase cost efficiency by incorporating cost effectiveness ideas and implementations.
- Contribute through recommendations and advices in the form of written reports and verbal discussion with Customer Team Leaders.
- Assist in rounds, clinics, process enhancements and scripting.
- Familiarity of operating systems
- Proficient in the use of Outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of browsers/ Internet Banking
Proficient level of Written and Verbal communication skills
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to listen and assess Customer Care Associates Quality standards
Ability to understand and identify appropriate solutions.
Problem solving skill
Analytical and display initiatives to resolve problem
Proactive in displaying RATER Principle- Reliable, Assurance, Tangible, Empathy, Responsive
Highly motivated, show evidence of good quality work and performance
Ability to work in a fast pace and stressful environment
Display of Brand values
Ability to participate competitively in team activities
Receptive to coaching, suggestion and exhibits teamwork
Pleasant, self motivated and have self discipline
Willingness to learn and accept feedback and be able to handle objections
Able to apply and enforce coaching skills and techniques in all calibrations. Product Specific skills:
Understanding the Pricing , mechanics and the various channel of products
Process Specific Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in the processes outlined for
- Service Recovery Handling
- Sales referrals
- Collating data and support reporting
- Operation specific process
- Risk and Compliance handling
- Empowerment matrix/anti attrition matrix
Tools Specific Knowledge
- Legacy system - RLS, CCMS, CEMS, EBBS, K1MY, Arcot, CCGRS, Cosress
Auto channels - PHB, CDM, ATM, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Breeze, E-stmt
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.