Exec/Analyst, Client Exp
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Service Quality
· Achieve an average Call Monitoring Score of 85% all unit and 90% for PST which are being coached and monitored.
· To ensure quality of calls based on consistency and accuracy of information and service & results will be tracked via template upon completion of each call monitoring.
· Regular feedback to be given to each staff on the observations and improvement needed. Feedback to be indicated on the call monitoring forms.
· Provide info on training gaps to the Team Leaders and Training Manager to ensure constant improvement to achieve Excellent Customer Experience.
· Action Plans to be initiated and implemented based on results.
· All results to be tracked daily and findings to be cascaded to Contact Centre Managers as and when required for calibration purposes.
· Upon listening to the random calls or during call monitoring, ensure that patterns, trending, or gaps in processes are escalated to the appropriate stakeholders, ie: Process Improvement Team and Inbound. Risk Control / Compliance
· Ensure risk control in compliance with current regulations eg. BAFIA, Group Operational Risk Guidelines, Group Fraud Guidelines.
· Ensure no serious lapses in control or adverse findings by auditors within own job responsibilities.
· Exercise due card & diligence in ensuring all anti money laundering & KYC requirements complied with upgrade knowledge & skills through training or other means to ensure effective discharge of duties
· Maintain overall Contact Centre audit Overall Score of 2 and above or satisfactory. KEY MEASURABLES Contributes To:
1. Bank's corporate image.
2. Bank's sales & service channel. Migration/implementation.
3. The delivery of high quality sales and service to our target segments of banking customers.
4. Migrate best practices through discussion, exchange of ideas and experience.
5. Ensure service and quality standards are met for the whole department. Judgment / Complexity: Service
1. Analyze Customer Care Associates call quality and provide professional advice/coaching and alternatives/solutions using knowledge of bank's products and services.
2. Flexible and sensitive to meeting quality standards and achieving daily/weekly/monthly objectives/targets.
3. Ability to assess accurately call monitoring within approved criteria and limits.
4. To promote the use of automated channels and sales pitching as appropriate.
Management 1. Increase cost efficiency by incorporating cost effectiveness ideas and implementations.
2. Contribute through recommendations and advices in the form of written reports and verbal discussion with Team Leaders.
3. Assist in rounds, clinics, process enhancements and scripting. Technical Skills:
1. Familiarity of operating systems
2. Proficient in the use of Outlook
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office
4. Knowledge of browsers/ Internet Banking
Soft Skills: 1. Required Skills
· Proficient level of Written and Verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively 2. Active listening
· Ability to listen and assess Customer Care Associates Quality standards 3. Comprehension
· Ability to understand and identify appropriate solutions. 4. Problem solving skill
· Analytical and display initiatives to resolve problem 5. Customer Focus
· Proactive in displaying RATER Principle- Reliable, Assurance, Tangible, Empathy, Responsive 6. Quality Standards
· Highly motivated, show evidence of good quality work and performance
· Ability to work in a fast pace and stressful environment 7. Team Relationship
· Display of Brand values
· Ability to participate competitively in team activities
· Receptive to coaching, suggestion and exhibits teamwork 8. Desirable Skills
· Pleasant, self motivated and have self discipline
· Willingness to learn and accept feedback and be able to handle objections
· Able to apply and enforce coaching skills and techniques in all calibrations.
Product Specific skills: 1. Product features
· Understanding the Pricing , mechanics and the various channel of products
Process Specific Knowledge
1. Knowledgeable in the processes outlined for
· Service Recovery Handling
· Sales referrals
· Collating data and support reporting
· Operation specific process
· Risk and Compliance handling
· Empowerment matrix/anti attrition matrix
Tools Specific Knowledge
1. Systems : CEMS, EBBS, RLS, Internet Banking
2. Call Monitoring Sheet
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.