- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 19 Feb 19
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
2.Skills & Attributes
The following skills are required to be successful in performing this position:
Skills & Attributes
Must have (maximum of 5 bullet points)
1. Work extensively on application development and technical design using Java/J2EE technologies (i.e. Java, JSP, Servlets, J2EE, EJB, Linux)
2. Solid practical development experience in Spring, Struts, Jasper Report, and other commercial J2EE compliant products
3. Strong working experience in Oracle and SQL & PLSQL and have experience in handling high volume system and performance tuning exercise
4. Experience in Agile methodology
5 . Working attitude - think out of box, very initiative, expected to work under pressure, responsive (good follow-up)
Note: There is no in-house development but it's vendor management. Would need to have the knowledge for the above on the integration/deployment/vendor management
Nice to have
Project Management, vendor management, Resource and People management skills, strong Leadership and good banking experience (especially in statements solution)
1. The role holder is primary responsible for leading the delivery of statement solution projects
2. Responsible for overall solutions and design base on actual business requirement
3. Responsible in managing project delivery in term of financials and timeline to ensure on time, on budget
4. Provide coaching and guidance to team members