About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for contributing to requirement gathering, design, and solution discussions; supporting, developing, testing, and documenting project changes for Credit Card systems. The candidate will also require assisting delivery manager and/or scrum master in project management.
Besides that, successful application is also required to: -
- Possess self-initiatives and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to meet and comply to System Development Framework (SDF), Quality Management Framework (QMF) or Disciplined Agile Delivery, and Risk Mitigation framework which includes ensuring process, security, regulatory, and audit requirements are met.
- Possess Agile and Scrum knowledge and able to work in Scrum team
- At least 6 - 8 years working experience in AS400 platform, RPG, PL/SQL, Control-M.
- Possess credit card domain knowledge
- Working experience in DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, CICD is preferred.
- Knowledge in AR Remedy, Expeditor, Java, Maven, Git, software control tool (e.g.: Thenon) is an added advantage.
- Must be adaptive and welcoming constant changes.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.