- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 23 Apr 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Creating source to target data mapping documents
- Understanding and analysing data models of various systems in the organization and their relationships to each other
- Data analysis of various systems to create integrated enterprise data model
- Conducting data model and mapping reviews with the Data SMEs
- Applying data standards as per the guidelines
- This position includes use of data profiling tools and techniques, development review and supporting QA data
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years' prior data analyst experience
- 2-3 years of experience in using Erwin data modeler tool v9.x
- 2-3 years of experience in various database tools like DB2, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop with strong technical skills in writing and understanding complex queries
- 1-2 years of experience in creating source to target data mapping documents for data warehouse projects
- 1-2 years of logical design experience with large scale, multiple business solutions across divisions or enterprise preferred
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modelling to cross functional groups preferred
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges preferred
- Experience to influence and coordinate third parties preferred
- Experience in Banking domain preferred
- Experience in ETL/BI tool preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.