Client Centre Executive -Sales
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
This is an individual contributor role with responsibility to contact and engage clients as per assigned client list. This is a pure sales role and the jobholder will be expected to drive sales conversion to have successful closures. The role will involve engagement with both ETB and NTB clients to drive deepening and acquisition. Client Centre Officer - Sales is expected to drive and ensure sales targets are met by establishing contacts and promoting product benefits thereby cross selling or up selling products.
• Support deepening and acquisition within personal client segment
• Handle assigned Client list / base and focus on establishing higher contacts to maximize penetration
• Proactively engage with clients to uncover business needs and promote cross sell or up-sell for both ETB and NTB client
• Ensure prompt and timely call backs are made to clients as committed
• Optimise the usage of Diallers and Lead management system to drive greater performance
• Support fulfilment of online leads where applicable. E.g. online form drop offs
• Drive adoption of digital offerings through promotion during telesales conversations
• Apply skills learned via training programs to drive needs based conversations
• Develop a deep understanding of various products offered and process as relevant
• Achieve sales target as applicable
• Collect Client information as needed to serve client and close sales
• Ensure all relevant dispositions and notes are updated in system
• Closure and wrap up done as per set standards • Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
.• Work closely with team leader to develop and implement sales plan to achieve targets and drive client engagement
• Work with operations team to ensure that client requests are fulfilled Our Ideal Candidate
• Relevant educational qualification to perform the Job role
• At least 1- 2 years experience in sales or service is preferred. Prior experience in Telesales / Inbound sales is a plus
• Languages; Good command over English or applicable local language.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.