- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 26 Apr 19
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Build an API ecosystem predominantly in Java, JSON API, Spring boot, Apache tomcat ,Jackson, Webservices Linux shell scripts and AXWAY API Gateway.
- Front end software development on HTML5, REACT, AmberJS, AngularJS, IOS/Android, and Cordova.
- Manage requirements and agreement/approvals with business and QA teams on quality standards both before and after development occurs
- Advocate delivery excellence, ensuring application release quality and minimising delivery risk
- Follow the bank's development methodology and drive enhancements to it where appropriate
- Build relationships with key stakeholders: Business, Fellow technology leaders inside and outside of Retail Digital Channels, Infrastructure teams etc.
- Timely and clear communications to the stakeholder community
- Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must be local Malaysians and should complete Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong appreciation for Agile Development (exp in CI/CD/TDD/BDD, SCRUM, KanBan etc)
- Experience with leveraging advanced features and tools in Atlassian software suite
- Passion and flair for technology, at home with team-oriented, collaborative and consultative environment
- Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
- Strong knowledge of risk and regulatory delivery
- Knowledge of all aspects of software design and development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully engage with and deliver for a diverse stakeholder community
- Should have a good analytical skills .