Associate - Forensic Services
Forensic offers a spectrum of fraud and related services to assist clients in effectively managing their exposure to corporate crime and other irregularities, reacting rapidly to emerging issues, resolving disputes and conflicts, maximizing their recoveries from losses, safeguarding their assets and limiting damage to reputation. This is achieved by providing credible forensic results through the application of accounting, financial and other specialized skill sets to the investigation of alleged fraud and in resolving commercial and legal disputes.
Forensic Technology unit offers a range of computer forensic services aimed at identifying unauthorized or unethical computer activities. This unit also provides software license compliance review services.
• Participate in project delivery as team member
• Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs
• Support team in development of presentations, data analysis and research.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
• Graduate or with less than 1 year of relevant working experience
• Knowledge of corporate crime and fraud, current MASBs and proposed IFRS and experience in audit, dispute advisory and investigative accounting
- Experience in computer forensic and software license compliance review
• Flair in numerals, report writing and presentation skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English
• Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently