Associate - Corporate Finance (Infrastructure Advisory)
Procurement of major infrastructure projects is typically complex, highly competitive, costly and time consuming. Procuring authorities must create a commercial framework for their investment programs that attract high-quality bidders. Bidders must select their targets carefully and deliver competitive tenders.
KPMG's Infrastructure Advisory group (part of Corporate Finance department) advises government and corporate clients on a range of relevant matters.
• Advice to the public sector on competitive tendering for private finance initiatives
• Consideration of lease-versus-buy alternatives
• Formation of private bidding teams for project finance initiatives
Public private partnerships (PPPs)
• Conceptualising, structuring, negotiating and executing PPPs
• Procurement and effective completion based on commercial realities
Other infrastructure advisory
• Feasibility analysis
• Financial structuring and arranging
• Financial modelling - development and review
• Portfolio assessments
• Acquisitions, divestments and JVs
• Transaction management
Our advisors are skilled, experienced professionals, offering advice that is clear, objective and practical. Our Global Infrastructure network gives us a presence in all major commercial and financial centres, enhancing our market intelligence and providing valuable insights into the latest developments in the infrastructure and project fields.
• Participate in project delivery as team member
• Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs
• Support team in development of sales presentations, data analysis and research.
A Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
• Graduate (with minimum grades - suggest average scores of 75% / Distinction etc.)
• Knowledge in financial modeling and business valuation
• Strong numerical skills
• Good report writing and presentation skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English
• Good (preferably above average competency) in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
• Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge on infrastructure industry structures and trends is an added advantage
• Basic programming capability (eg. VBA, C++) is an added advantage
• Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin is an added advantage
*Kindly share your latest or final CGPA / Grade / WAM in your CV