Senior - Audit Services
- Melaka, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Malaysia
- 21 Apr 19
Senior - Audit Services
As an Assurance Senior Associate, you'll contribute technical insights to audit client engagements and internal projects. Within your role, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships, execute complex assurance procedures, supervise junior engagement team members and help define the audit strategy. Working under the supervision of an assurance manager or senior manager, you'll help execute our work and present its findings to the client.
With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. Working closely with colleagues, you'll determine whether the work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management guidelines. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop professionally and personally
- Recognised university degree and / or professional accounting qualification with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in a professional services environment
- Experience in audit or knowledge of the financial services industry will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadline-driven
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
Why should I work with EY's Assurance Services?
Assurance gives organisations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You'll work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential. At EY, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.