Assistant Manager Sales (Kuantan)
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Manager Sales. Principal Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales and revenue targets through implementing agreed sales strategies and policies;
- Maintaining and increasing market share of the transaction business by reviewing existing business and acquiring new opportunities;
- Preparing sales presentations to customer, explaining and recommending services that would be of value to the customer;
- Working closely with Relationship Managers from Global Banking (GB) and Commercial Banking (CMB) to selectively target and win business mandates;
- Reporting accurately and timely on each customer and the process of the sales cycle.
- At least a bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial institution with relevant experience in managing a sales team.
- At least 2 to 3 years in a sales leadership role managing sales team performance with experience in providing a high service standard.
- Good knowledge and experience in Retail and Wealth Products.
- Strong problem solving skills is key to the role.
- Excellent commercial acumen, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Some level of experience in hard skills (such as P&L management, basic financial analysis, ect.)
- Must be able to make independent decisions with minimal supervision.
- Those with a Certified Financial Planning (CFP) Certificate will have an advantage (optional)
- Candidates with the following certifications or qualifications will have an added advantage, PreContract Examination (PCE)- Life & General Insurance, Federation of Investment Managers - Unit Trust, Malaysian Takaful Association License (MTA) - optional
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.