Web Project Manager
Come join Experian Asia Pacific's Digital Marketing Team as Web Projects Manager. Your role is to create a reliable, fast, and frictionless customer experience for our regional websites.
This role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing, APac, and you will be responsible for managing and ensuring the smooth operation of our websites in the Asia Pacific region.
Success in this role means working together with APac Marketing and Communications team, agency partners, and IT teams to deliver timely content updates and enhancements to our websites; be able to explain articulate technical problems to lay people and have the depth to tackle technical problems with Global and Regional IT teams. Responsibilities:
- Provide end-to-end website projects management; Lead technical conversations with IT teams, develop project plans, and monitor progress.
- Collaborate and coordinate with agency teams, internal Marketing and IT teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Work with Global and Regional IT teams to plan and align websites build and migration tasks together with Regional Marketing teams.
- Own and develop the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process for all projects and ad-hoc change requests.
- Propose and deliver website enhancement projects to delight website visitors through testing and personalisation.
- Optimise website performance by minimising load time, page weight, and resolving technical errors.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and the evolving website technology landscape; staying current with day to day operational business needs and join daily discussions and meetings related to website management.
- 4-6 years of hands-on web / digital / interactive project manager or similar role
- Tech savvy - ability to communicate with technical IT Project Managers, and IT operations (server infrastructure, application, change management, etc) teams to ensure website accessibility and stability
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and able to prioritise web changes and development tasks across regional websites
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) such as Verizon EdgeCast, Cloudflare, etc
- Experience in using task / project management software such as Trello, Basecamp, JIRA, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience in using and managing website projects with WordPress or Adobe Experience Manager Content Management Systems.
- Understanding of basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) concepts and knowledge in UX will be a big plus
- Agency side experience will be highly advantageous