Wealth Market Product Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
New product development:
- Manage the end-to-end development of WMPS products to grow fee income revenue and assets under management across segments.
- Establish new product marketing strategy including product direction, positioning strategy, pricing, promotion.
- Lead product ideation or product sourcing, product approval, training to various segment including Personal, Priority and Business Banking.
This includes but not limited to:
Investment P&L management:
- Preparation or coordination of active product updates (internally and externally).
- Prepare and coordinate portfolio rebalancing management to best adapt to market conditions.
- Establish product marketing strategy including product direction, positioning strategy to extend existing product life cycle to support fee income growth.
- Evaluate market and competitor offering, promotion and pricing to identify enhancements for continued growth opportunity.
- Product record keeping, manage corporate actions with related stakeholders and manage interface with internal and external stakeholder.
- Implement appropriate rules and guidelines to ensure that all internal and external, legal, compliance and risk management requirements are met within the WMPS related sales and service activity.
- Manage WMPS products fee income revenue and related product activities required to meet corporate financial goals.
- Manage cost to target cost/income ratio to meet department and organisational financial goals.
: Manage investment business and related activities within the internal guidelines and external regulatory framework. Personnel
: Ensure individual development and training needs are met to maximise personnel potential. QUALIFICATIONS :
• Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications;
• Licenses and Certifications/accreditations; Investor Protection Professional Certification
• Professional Memberships; 20 CPE per annum
• Bank training; 16 CPD
• Languages; English and Bahasa Malaysia
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.