Video & Animation Editor (Executive)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working creatively to produce animation video for learning concepts.
- Work alongside with faculty to create & development e-learning video.
- Complete task or project in a timely manner and prepare content for final release on LMS platform.
- Execute changes to your edits based off notes from requester and/or management.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Deliver final video to the required platform specifications and assemble footage into rough, fine and final cuts while maintaining professional standards.
- Administrative work for Learning Management System (LMS).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in motion graphics, and video editing.
- Well-versed in Adobe Premiere, along with the rest of Adobe CC software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and etc).
- Must be a self-starter, great problem solver, organized, resourceful, attentive to detail, works well with others, and has a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Able to mix different media into a complete experience (video, graphics, music).
- Experience in typography, color, composition, compositing, key framing, and title design.
- Highly creative, organized and able to work independently with little direction & supervision.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- Technical knowledge of edit systems, codecs, and video encoding.