Vice President, e-Payments
- Develop & Maintain Value Proposition for QR Payments and e-Wallet
- Develop an ecosystem of digital payment partners while providing a suite of support services
- Build QR payments market share and ultimately achieve market leadership amongst banks and non-banks
- Establish and evolve e-payments product portfolio including identifying new target segments and crafting relevant solutions and value propositions
- Continuous assessment of market data and competitive landscape
- Manage overall profitability of e-payments business and achieve revenue, volume and P&L targets
- Develop and update policies and procedures related to the Bank's digital payments business while engaging relevant internal stakeholders
- Candidate should have qualification either in Diploma, Degree or professional certificate.
- Comprehensive on current news and happenings in the digital payment and e-Wallet market.
- Strong negotiation skills with stakeholders.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Banking experience or digital start-up business involving payments would be an added advantage.