Vice President, Digital Sales Enablement
The role would require to contribute in multiple aspect in ensuring the successful implementation of Digital Sales Enablement (DSE) projects. This will include the following responsibilities:
Strategy and Planning
Lead planning, management, analysis, assessment in line with digital strategy
- Engage directly with business and internal partners to ensure joint ownership towards digital deliverables inclusive of project revenue
- Lead & facilitates cross business inputs for business architecture
- Drive, monitor and evaluate effectiveness by working closely with internal stakeholders (Group Technology& Operation teams, analytic teams, product teams and channels lead
Business Performance and Management
Facilitates& promote agile requirement modeling and joint solution workshop
Responsible for managing the user requirements process up to completion of BRDs
Work with Sponsor for project approval and budget
Have an eye for detail in enabling proactive identification, communication, escalation and management of risks as needed
Work with stakeholder to ensure smooth execution of UAT
Ensure proper processes are in place to ensure the quality of project deliverables
Any other responsibilities / task as assigned by management from time to time
- Develop, maintain and build business relationships
- Perform key stakeholder relationship management and communications
- Works with stakeholders to ensure DSE deliverables are in compliance with Group, local and regional regulations
- Candidates should have qualification in Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics/Financial Engineering).
- Candidate should have about 5 - 7 years of experience in leading role in Project Management in established bank/ Financial Institution / Organisations.
- Candidate with business re-engineering exposure and experience will have an added advantage.
- Possess experience in digital banking experience, specialising in product management
- Possess knowledge of banking products and services, including the rules and regulations.
- Understanding of IT and Digital technologies in solving business needs is an added advantage.
- Good analytic and presentation skills, for senior management communication whenever necessary.
- Proven track record in achieving / managing project deliverables.