Our Client Our client is a leading international financial institution in the region. They are actively looking for a Vice President, AML to lead a team and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of AML standards for the business.
About the Role
- Manage and implement an effective AML/CFT programme to ensure compliance with local regulations and the company's policies
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments, including global AML/CFT rules and regulations
- Conduct periodic monitoring on the quality of execution of the relevant business and control functions related to AML/CFT
- Act as the contact point for the company's AML/CFT matters with the relevant regulators, including filing of suspicious transaction reports and any other regulatory reports where necessary
- Ensure that the relevant staff are adequately trained and aware of the company's AML/CFT policies
- Degree with minimum 10 years' Compliance experience in the financial services industry with proven track records in managing a team
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements pertaining to AML/CFT and Sanctions
- Solid understanding and active awareness of regulatory expectations, international developments, emerging risks/typologies and global trends in relation AML/CFT and Sanctions
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent Lei at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 242164. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710