Vice President - GHR Regional Performance Management
- The jobholder's primary responsibility is to support the Rewards Head to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package to attract, retain and reward qualified staff and to ensure equitable compensation based on performance and productivity to support the company's goals.
- The jobholder also has the secondary responsibilities in activities relating to compensation & benefits research portfolio by researching, benchmarking and analysing data for compensation & benefits survey/ study and coordinates the management information and costing/budgeting.
- He/she is required to contribute and in some cases lead the Group reward's related project for the region.
- In-depth knowledge of market benchmarking methodology and compensation structure.
- Knowledge of banking business and its challenges including the remuneration rules and regulations in the domestic and international landscapes that applies
- Strong in Strong MS Office skills including Words, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of any HR system and HR process orientation
- Strong team player and tactful in handling confidential matters
- Very meticulous hand attention to details
- Strong writing skills
- Strong presentation and influencing skills, required in guiding and assisting teams, whenever necessary
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with all levels of employees and management
- Able to manage on-going tasks and multiple projects while delivering on deadlines