User Experience (UX) Analyst
About the Role
A motivated, passionate UX analyst, who will be working alongside other UX experts on projects to improve existing and design future SWIFT products. Responsible for the product design for financial software applications. In the early stages of a project to collaborate with the product manager to analyse user/customer needs/wants and use this knowledge in defining useful product features. Work with a team of UX experts to design usable and efficient application front-ends and GUIs. Facilitate user and usability tests, internal workshops and review sessions to refine designs and specifications. Collaborate with IT delivery teams to ensure that product designs and specifications are implementable and correctly interpreted.
You are responsible for the product design for financial software applications. In the early stages of a project you collaborate with the product manager to analyse user/customer needs/wants and use this knowledge in defining useful product features. You then work with a team of UX experts to design usable and efficient application front-ends and GUIs. You facilitate usability tests, internal workshops and review sessions to refine designs and specifications. You collaborate with IT delivery teams to ensure that product designs and specifications are implementable and correctly interpreted. What to expect?
What will make you successful?
- User needs analysis including preparing and conducting user interviews, contextual inquiries and user workshops.
- Creating, documenting and maintaining user personas.
- Task and activities analysis. Creating storyboards, user journeys, flow diagrams.
- Conceptual modelling, information analysis and information architecture and in particular in the context of complex software products.
- Interaction design and UI design for complex software products.
- Building mock-ups and prototypes of GUIs for complex software products. Prototyping with Axure, Figma and in HTML.
- Documenting software front-end specifications.
- User testing - preparation, conducting and results analysis of usability tests.
- Perform product design reviews or heuristic evaluations.
- Present solutions / concepts. Persuade others.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a UX role with proven track record in the domain of software product design.
- You are a mindful observer of human behaviour.
- Empathy is part of your nature. You feel users' frustration and understand their points of view.
- You deeply believe that a product needs to be not only useful but also easy to use. You can explain the difference between these two product properties.
- Strong business analytical skills: ability to quickly grasp complex business context of a product or service; ability to quickly study and analyse customer requirements and functional specifications.
- Technical understanding & vocabulary - You understand how systems work; you can understand and speak engineers' language.
- Strong inter-personal skills. You have the ability to establish, coordinate and facilitate relationships with business and IT units. You are able to facilitate UX related discussions with/between project stakeholders and to assertively present and communicate UX activity outcomes.
- You are a fast learner.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken is a mandatory pre-requisite.
- Experience with applying Design Thinking is a big plus.
- Financial software product design experience is a plus.
- General experience in software product management is a plus.
- Experience in Lean/agile UX is a plus.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
What we offer
- Tsvetomir Vassilev - Head of UX (Hiring Manager)
- Victor Ooi - Recruiter for the position.
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.