Unsecured Portfolio Analytics and Reporting Analyst
1.Preparation of Retail portfolio credit/risk reports and analytics for local Management and Group Office;
2.Regular Unsecured portfolio analyses/MIS on all Unsecured products for effective monitoring on portfolio quality and behaviour;
3.Pro-actively identify problem areas and opportunities within Unsecured portfolio with processes and policy analyses to enhance profitability of the franchise;
4.Tracking of new Unsecured product rollout to monitor the performance and success level of these initiatives;
5.Assist in presenting analytical observations and influencing business decision-makers to propose policy recommendations;
6.Maintain and support credit data and data repositories. Champion enhancement of portfolio analyses and data management - reporting and system;
7.Manage ad-hoc credit/risk MIS request to support Risk Acceptance Criteria for front-end approval.
8.Involve in application/behaviour scorecard performance monitoring. Qualifications
• Strong analytical skill and statistical knowledge. Well verse in various analytics approaches, methodologies and tools.
• Strong presentation, including ability to explain complex methodologies in simple terms, and interpersonal skills as job requires frequent interactions with senior management business units and external parties.
• Good knowledge in SAS, strong in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
• Should have at least 1-2 year's working experience in the credit risk analytical area.
• Knowledge in risk models, stress testing models, Basel models and score cards
• Ability to harness good working relationships with partners, including the business owners