Treasury Operations – Processing Section Lead
- To manage & supervise the day-to-day operation of Treasury Operations Processing e.g. Fixed Income & Securities or FXMM or Derivatives (including Hub processes) to ensure accurate & timely settlement and provide support to other sections in TOM.
- Mentor and develop subordinates to accomplish team/dept objectives and build staff capability and competency in technical and soft skills to equip staff to handle the job requirements.
- Establish appropriate plans /work processes and adopt best practices to accomplish team objectives, monitor performance to achieve process improvements.
- Support and work with Treasury, Business Units and other Support Units to align department and organizational goals to meet customer needs and improve customer service.
- Participate and attend new product / project meetings and coordinate among the respective sections in the department to evaluate the capability and availability of resources to handle such products. Work closely with product owner and other functional specialist to draw up new processes to support the new product/system process.
- Promote cross border learning and exchange between MY team and SG to enhance sharing of expertise and align Treasury Operations objectives.
- To review and implement changes in processes to improve processing efficiency and minimize operational gaps.
- Participate in user acceptance testing, system implementation and process improvement.
- To embark on quality efforts towards creating quality environment.
- Adherence to internal operations policies and regulatory compliance.
- Support the overall department KPIs.
- Possess at least 5 years or more relevant experience. Preferably knowledge dealing with Treasury products.
- Self-motivated and able to work as a team.
- Possess positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Able to work fast, independently and under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel applications will be an added advantage.