- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
• You will be responsible for pricing and marketing of treasury products to Corporate and/or Commercial customers, as well as to cross sell to other segments of the bank's customers. Products include foreign exchange, foreign exchange options, interest rates derivatives, commodities derivatives, credit derivatives, hybrids, etc
• You will need to analyze and understand customers' needs and customize appropriate treasury solutions to meet these needs
• You will be required to stay abreast of market developments
Apart from jointly managing the CFS and EMB portfolio, candidate will :
• Oversee process improvement including automation of treasury sales activities with focus on the Mass segment. The initiatives may include digitising the sales channel. Goal is to achieve transacting with OCBC as easy as possible for users to enhance customer experience and promote efficient TRE Sales activities
• Work with all stakeholders such as IT, TOM, POM, GTB and BU to build and participate in the payments landscape.
• Keep updated with industry development and Group's digital initiatives to escalate Sales digitising efforts.
• Possess a good university degree. Good communication skills
• Ideally candidate must be familiar with our bank set up & operational processes
• Experience in trade, business banking will be an added advantage
• Candidates with strong Finance, statistical, mathematical and IT background are preferred
• Attributes such as initiative, drive, ability to work well independently as well as in a team are essential