Technical Solution Architect
Marketplaces is a new, alternative-to-bureau model that connects non-traditional data partners, lenders and insurers, consumer portals and consumers to improve access to credit and drive financial inclusion for the underbanked.
The Technical Solution Architect is responsible for the overall technical design of the solution to meet clients & partners requirements; he/she has in-depth knowledge of the products/software used to deliver solutions and can design the solution architecture in the most efficient way.
The Technical Solution Architect is the key person creating the "Solution Architecture Definition" document which includes logical architecture of the solution, details about all integration points as well as infrastructure, security and nonfunctional requirements. This is achieved through working closely with clients/partners to confirm the requirements and engage with product/technical experts where needed.
The Technical Solution Architect leads the technical delivery activities till go live of the project. This includes development of interfaces, development of any customized code and deployment activities.
This requires in-depth knowledge of software technology in general including integration protocols, security, infrastructure, monitoring... as well as understanding the specific product and software used in delivering a solution. Candidate Profile
The Technical Solution Architect is someone passionate about software with wide knowledge in a variety of areas especially programming, integration, infrastructure / cloud, security etc.... The Technical Solution Architect has excellent presentation/communication skills and engages with clients/partners to clarify solution architecture.
Successful candidate should have 8+ years of experience in software industry and minimum 3 years' experience in similar role. We are looking for someone who:
- Acts as a single point of contact in front of clients & partners for solution architecture and technical requirements
- Produce high standard "Solution Architecture Definition" document including logical solution architecture, integration points, infrastructure and nonfunctional requirements.
- Own and/or lead technical resources for all technical delivery activities such as interfaces development, customized code development, deployment activities etc....
- Owns the technical requirements of the project till go live, ensuring the technical solution meets the business requirements
- Has excellent team work skills; bring the team together to produce the technical deliverables
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 8+ years' experience in software industry with programming background
- 3+ years' experience as solution architect or similar role
- Able to demonstrate successful track record of delivering complex technical solutions
- Able to create high quality requirements solution architecture documents
- road and in-depth technical software knowledge
- Knowledge of Experian PowerCurve products or similar is a plus
- Bachelors or master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Min of 8 years' experience