- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 19 Feb 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Job Descriptions: Technical Manager
We are seeking Technical Manager to lead delivery team in delivering multiple Wealth Management Funds projects. The candidate is required to help businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators by liaising with development team and vendors.
- Leading design discussions based on requirements definition
- Translate business requirement into man-day estimate for technology deliverables
- Communicate requirements to vendor
- Review all the components developed by vendor to ensure there are no gaps to the requirement. Provide necessary feedback to the vendors based on the review
- Identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to stakeholders
- Balance the business needs versus technical/operational constraints
- Ensures that the assigned tasks/modules are delivered by team as per the given plan
Qualifications and Skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead
- Self-starter, independent and willing to learn
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution abilities
- Possess good understanding of technical and development knowledge with change and release experience would be an advantage.
- To have the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.