Technical Lead - NOC
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Dec 18
Leading customer solution services company seeks a NOC Specialist
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of customer solutions services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL is heavily recruiting for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be required to perform technical analysis of network system issues and outages. You are required to conduct research and to record mitigation strategies significant to business operations. You will be responsible for all MIS related matters. Lastly, you will also be training and mentoring NOC analysts on technical issues.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A professional degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- More than 4 years' experience in related field
- Adequate knowledge on key network monitoring protocols
- Possesses strong process knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCPIP networking, Wintel, Firewall and VMWare
- Strong client communication skills in high-stress situations
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah on (60) 3 2300 7207 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP228287. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710