- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Experian Singapore
- 19 Apr 19
Technical Analyst is responsible for delivering the proposed solution with Experian range of products to satisfy client needs. This role develops the solution in accordance to technical specifications ensuring the solution integrates with client environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure technical environment and coding for Experian Decision Analytics (EDA) software projects.
- Write and execute test scripts based on test strategy defined by Consultant.
- Responsible for the execution of internal technical tests, the follow up of issues, and providing resolutions during SIT and UAT.
- Provide technical customization, using EDA standard components (Java, groovy, PL/SQL, XSL) under guidelines.
- Execute EDA product installation following guidelines including preparation of environment for demo and testing.
- Identify basic technical risks and escalates to superior
- Assure issues are logged on corporate tools, JIRA.
- Support DB Performance improvement initiatives. Support Performance Testing activities from a technical standpoint. Plan, organize and complete own workload to meet project commitments within agreed schedules.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric and/or IT content.
- A minimum of 2 years of software development experience.
- 2 Years' experience in Java technologies (and related).
- Knowledge of OS platform (Windows Server, Redhat Linux) and at least one DB platform (Oracle, MS SQL)§ Experience of software solution design and configuration.
- Experience of delivering several complex technical solutions across one or more industry vertical.
- Knowledge on industry standard technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Web sphere, UNIX, Windows, Java, SOA, Web services, J2EE, MQ, Scripting languages).TCP/IP Communications; XML and XSLT skills (SOAP interfaces and style sheet development, Crystal reporting, Jasper reports, familiarity with RDBMS concepts and queries§ Experience in Big Data technologies e.g Hadoop is an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication/presentation skills. Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Flexible to travel in country and within SEA