Team Manager -Recovery (Secured Collection & Recovery)
- To constantly guide, coach and supervise the negotiators on the daily dunning to meet business goals; as well as guiding the negotiators in resolving complicated issues
- To manage and deliver the monthly target assign on monies recovered, lowering Impaired exposure and provision; Increase Impaired declassification and to maximize recoveries.
- To identify and submit qualifying accounts for Rescheduling/ Restructuring and to institute legal actions on Hard Core Accounts
- To ensure monthly planning, RCRS allocation, scheduling of weekend and evening calls are timely assigned
- To perform recruitment and to fill up vacancy of the team.
- To support and perform any system enhancement or UAT testing and to perform any ad hoc project assigned by UM / Head of Department.
- To perform Call monitoring and performance tracking daily and with feedback to the team.
- To handle portfolios TOP 50 accounts on a monthly basis
- To ensure satisfactory rating on all audits
- To continuously explore alternatives for cost saving & initiatives.
- To conduct the SHARP testing on weekly basis
- Ensure compliance of internal policy & procedures, Bank Negara guidelines and regulation, i.e. FSA/IFSA 2013, Fair Debt Collection & etc
- Degree or Diploma with minimum 2 years in a Collection / Sales environment
- Preferably with Supervisory experience