Team Leader (Equities / Fixed Income Settlement)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
To provide support to various Private Banking branches in the processing of securities settlements & custody services
- Supervise and check on the team to ensure accurate and timely processing of trade settlement in various markets, ensure the market settlement instructions as well as cash management between the bank and custodian are processed promptly and efficiently.
- Supervise and check on the team to ensure they follow up on unmatched/unsettled trades with dealer, broker counterparties.
- Supervise and check on the team to ensure that transactions are done in and in accordance with bank operational menu, desk instructions, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Supervise and check on the team to ensure accurate update of client’s securities holdings in the bank system.
- Supervise and check on the team to prepare internal/external/regulatory reports.
- Provide other administrative support for the department.
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned.
- Support Asian Regional booking centre and work on public holidays may require.
- Cover Team Manager duties during his absence