Team Leader (Burmese)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 19
Team Leader (Burmese)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
- Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams, manage their performance
- Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting
- Experience in quality assurance role, working closely with all departments to prioritize efforts while providing timely and high quality service.
- High familiarity with and quality review in all departments
- Proven ability to sustain team motivation and create a fun, effective, dynamic environment which fosters performance and innovation.
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Comfort communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of project's culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
- Proficient in conflict management
Skills Requirement :
- Graduates from college with attention to details and inclination towards digital media environment
- Excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Ability to pass the required language tests
- Openness to work flexible hours as required
- Fluent in written communication for the language of support
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.