Team Leader – Arabic
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com . Key Responsibilities:
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
- Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams, manage their performance
- Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
- Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting
- Experience in quality assurance role, working closely with all departments to prioritize efforts while providing timely and high quality service.
- High familiarity with and quality review in all departments
- Proven ability to sustain team motivation and create a fun, effective, dynamic environment which fosters performance and innovation.
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Comfort communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of client's culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service.
- Proficient in conflict management