Tax Incentives Advisory, Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Malaysia
- 25 Mar 19
Tax Incentives Advisory, Manager
Be part of a global team that helps build sustainable tax strategies; assesses, improves and monitors tax functions' processes, controls and risk management; and supports clients in managing effective relationships with tax authorities.
We help clients succeed by assisting them with the strategic and operational challenges facing their tax functions, analyzing tax opportunities and benefits that can be attained by them, assisting clients in identifying and managing strategic opportunities and risks that relate to significant prospective planning, and providing tax-related domestic and cross-border planning and compliance assistance to business-connected individuals and their associated entities.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
Drawing on your technical knowledge gained from your education or experience in industry, you will advise and support our clients in accessing the R&D tax incentive, government incentives and other innovation/growth incentives. Working in high performing teams, you will prepare detailed work papers, management presentation and reports to help deliver exceptional results to EY's clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, relationship building and articulating complex information to a range of stakeholders will be key
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Problem solving and numerical skills
- Business acumen and commercial awareness to participate in business development including client pursuit initiatives
- Proven ability to work well in high performing team environments
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualifications in Accounting, Economics or any related fields
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Drive to provide excellent service to clients and build a better working world
- Relevant professional qualification
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.