TS Delivery Manager–Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Brief Scope:
Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of infrastructure solutions in response to requests from business and technology alike, the end-to-end delivery of infrastructure is achieved through the execution of high quality project management in accordance with the firm's infrastructure delivery lifecycle and project management methodology based on PMI philosophy. Academic & Professional:
Skills & Attributes:
- Degree in IT or Project Management
- PMP or Agile Scrum Master preferable
- 7 + years
- Develop a deep understanding of client's requirements and how best to respond from an infrastructure perspective
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a project management plan to deliver the infrastructure solution as designed, on time and to budget .
- Orchestrate the end-to-end delivery of infrastructure solutions in response to project scope
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills - the ability to easily develop effective relationships with colleagues across the firm would be hugely beneficial.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team, and individually with minimal supervision
- Act as single POC to CIO counterpart in relation to project delivery
- Must be able to identify risks and issues, mitigate and communicate to the project team, program manager and associated steering committee members
- Must be able to manage external (vendor) resources.
- Must have experience of managing project finances - forecasting, actual, accruals, estimating
- Review of solutions post-implementation & follow through to project sign-off & closure
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.