Support Specialist - Technology Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Provide L2 & L3 support for incident / problem management.
- Performing support / impact analysis to incident.
- Ensure problem diagnosis and resolution as per SLA.
- Identifying and implementing service improvement programs.
- Degree - Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum 8-10 years working experiences on the following skills
- Java/J2EE (development skills i.e. troubleshooting Java errors/logs)
- Strong investigation and diagnostic skills (using Incident & Problem Management)
- Knowledge in Banking and Client Life Cycle Management.
- Familiar with ITIL & AGILE methodology
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.