Support Section Lead, Payment Operations
Project Management & MIS
Risk & Compliance
- Manage, coordinate and implement projects and system enhancements for department to improve efficiency and productivity targets.
- Champion digitization initiatives in the department and drive strong quality mindset across teams.
- Perform data analysis on payment transactions and trend to obtain insights for the purpose of process improvements, risk prevention and business improvement.
- Responsible to track and analyze department financials & take charge of annual budgeting
- Continuous efforts to drive strong risk awareness of staffs in the department.
- Assess all key processes and perform gap analysis timely to ensure strong controls and pass yearly audits and compliance attestations.
- Coordinates BCP and DR exercise and ensure the department is in compliance to BNM and the Bank's requirement.
- Ensure accurate and timely compliance and regulatory reporting to Regulators and OCBC Compliance Department.
- Performs access reviews for both system and physical access for the department.
- Instill strong risk knowledge to the department staff and conduct trainings on latest risk topics.
- Possess relevant project management experience
- Prior experience in Payment Systems enhancement projects and initiatives is preferred.
- Possess operational or compliance experience on local and cross border payment products will be an advantage
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment with an aptitude to question and refine operational processes
- Self-motivated and able to work as a team
- Possess positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work fast, independently and under pressure
- Strong in analytical and problem solving skill
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excels applications or Data Analysis tools will be added advantage