About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Proficient on all the modules of ITSM suite (Incident Management, Change Management, problem Management, Work Oder Management, Service Request Management
- Technical expertise in troubleshooting the issues
- Proficient in prioritising and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitask when necessary
- Able to make decisions independently and quickly with minimal escalations
- Well conversant with Oracle and MSSQL databases
- Configuring custom approval process
- Excellent hands-on experience in implementing, designing and customising BMC AR System, CMDB and ITSM applications.
- Expertise on creating and configuration of SRD's on SRM module (both Standard and AIF) and resolving the issues
- Upgrading the AR server and mid-tier application.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.