- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 25 May 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Manage high severity incidents, provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incidents within SLA
- Provide root cause analysis for high severity issues, ensure all follow up action points are carried out
- Responsible for identifying and implementing the service improvement programs to improve the overall stability of the application. Identify areas of improvement in monitoring, housekeeping and capacity planning to proactively avoid incidents.
- Responsible for managing the production related changes, releases and rollouts with zero or minimal impact to the stability of the application. Review the dependent changes of the surround systems, infrastructure, networking etc... Responsible for ensuring proper technical plans are in place for all production changes (e.g. fallback plan, implementation plan, data conversion etc...)
- Responsible to proactively identify the risks in the application and manage the mitigation actions. Responsible for managing, tracking and timely closure of risks and other compliance related issues
- Create, Review and update Production Support documentation. Update of contingency (DR/BCP) documentation and processes.
- Participate in the Agile delivery cycle and contribute to application and interface testing as a means of pre-production support training and readiness
- Propose, implement proactive application monitoring improvement
- Responsible for strategic and operational leadership for production services focusing in Wealth Management Advisory domain.
- To ensure maximum service quality and stability through fast and effective response to technical incidents, and to be a catalyst for change via analysis and identification of continual service improvement opportunities.
- Participate in the Agile delivery cycle and contribute to application and interface testing as a means of pre-production support training and readiness.
Our Ideal Candidate
Academic & Professional:
- Field of Study - Information System / Information technology / Computer Science.
- Certification - Degree
Skills & Attributes -
- Working experience > 7 years with 4 years in application support field
- Must be strong and hands-on in the technical skills such as either on Oracle, Postgres, Java, Web Sphere, MQ, Windows or Linux platform.
- Debugging, analysis and troubleshooting skill
- Self-motivated with client focus mindset
- Deployment and support experience in Cloud ( internal / external)
- Need to provide technical guidance to the team members
- Working experience in banks or financial institutes
- Knowledge on wealth management advisory products
- Working experience on non-technical fields in Wealth Management business e.g. Operation, Risk & Control
- Hands on experience with OpenShift
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.