Specialist License and Asset Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Overview
- In charged with ensuring the hardware & software assets of the bank are effectively managed within the entire lifecycle from a policy and process perspective and consistent with the ITIL process framework, and best practice. Besides this, ensuring the service lifecycle is managed within the ITIL Service Asset Configuration Management Framework.
- Serve as subject matter expert for software licensing and provide leadership for software asset tracking and asset management program, process, tools, and collaboration across SCB.
- Serve in oversight position for SCB software assets to mitigate risk and realize opportunities for asset optimization.
- Responsible for producing accurate MIS reports to facilitate business decisions and comply with software vendor licensing requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategies to retain leverage with managing and using existing IT assets, software assets.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (including Global Sourcing and decentralized Business Unit leads) to align annual software true-up and support renewals.
- Own and drive a continual improvement program to improve the asset management inventory and executing of asset management processes.
- Ensure compliance with software license agreements and contracts.
- Able to work as a team and perform routine operational processes
- Ensure all related operational deliverables are met within the timeframe and quality expectation
- Responsible to ensure all Asset Configuration Items/Data/Records are properly managed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Business management, or supply chain management (or appropriate professional experience) preferred.
- 2 - 3 years' relevant work experience in the field of IT asset management, Software Asset Management, and supplier management.
- Practical experience managing a Software asset management program for a global firm.
- Familiarity with asset management discovery tools, asset registers and CMDB products.
- Minimum ITIL foundation training require
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.