Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
As Solution architect (SA), you will be responsible and accountable for bridging the gap between business problems and technology solutions. Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems. Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders. Defining features, phases, and solution requirements. Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Review, interpret, analyse and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between business user expectations and current technology environment
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Work collaboratively to contribute to achieving multiple team's business outcomes
- Participate in meetings to obtain the work group perspective and share information
- Resolve and provide solutions to issues and develop document solution requirements
- Lead & coach junior solution architects
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.