SoC Engineer (SEA Risk Advisory)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
•Understand and identify customers challenges in IT Security domain
•Conduct Proof-Of-Concept(POC) and prepare technical proposals
•Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to IT Security appliance
•Post sales activities including solution management support and servicing customers on their technical request
•Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
•Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigation and response to intrusion incident
•Promote security awareness within organization or to clients Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Ability to articulate security technologies to customer effectively
• Knowledge of security best practices and security architecture design preferred
• Possess good technical writing and presentation skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of system configurations and management of SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS
• Must be able to keep up to date with trends in the security industry and communicate solutions to common security challenges. These solutions will come in form of product recommendations and security services
• Good knowledge of Enterprise Security Architecture and Design, TCP/IP model, OSI model, Network Security ad Protocols
• Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
• Result-oriented team player with strong initiatives
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
• Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCIH, GIAC etc will be an added advantage Attributes
• Team player with strong initiatives
• Passion in Cyber Security
• Able to communicate with various groups that have very different requirements
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: ME64-173752-2019