- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 19
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Manages transaction processing teams operating in two shifts.
- Meeting metrics for process flow being managed.
- Improve operating efficiency.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with internal employees & external stakeholders.
- Coordinating and managing assigned capability roles.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience with management reporting experience & productivity-driven operation.
- Must be able to converse, read & write in Burmese, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese OR Sinhalese.
- Strong leadership, analytical & organizational skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels of employees & management.
- Flexibility to work straight night shift, overtime or swing shift.
- Ability to organize staff & supervise workload for maximum efficiency.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.