Service Transition Manager
Experian are looking to hire an experienced professional to lead Service Transition Management for the regional APAC Support and Maintenance function and will be reporting into the Regional Professional Services Director. The Service Transition Manager will be working closely with the Regional Support team that is primarily based in Kuala Lumpur.
Candidates with prior experience in Support and Maintenance function specifically as Service Manager/Service Transition Manager or similar roles will be preferred. The role requires working with Regional APAC and Global teams by conducting meetings in accordance with different timezones so time flexibility will be required. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the transition of new projects from delivery phase to the Regional Support and Maintenance team. Work closely with Project Managers, delivery and support teams to ensure all acceptance criteria for transition to support are satisfactorily met.
- Ensure the Regional Support and Maintenance team is operationally ready to support any new projects or products. Discuss and finalise the support model, roles and responsibilities across support team resources and knowledge transition to the Support team members for the specific project or product.
- Prepare and maintain Service Level Agreement document for any new clients using existing templates. Work with sales, pre-sales and client teams to present the support offering options and propose an appropriate service level to the client.
- Support pre-sales and sales team with RFP responses related to Support and Maintenance.
- Work with pricing team to provide cost estimate inputs for Support and Maintenance working closely with support leads.
- Work with Regional APAC and Global teams by conducting meetings in accordance with different timezones so time flexibility will be required.
- Working in Support and Maintenance function in a Service Management/Service Transition Management/Customer Services type role.
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Leading Operational Readiness for Support team for new projects and /or products and services
- Preferred: Cost estimation
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to effectively manage and co-ordinate with various teams to achieve the required outcomes
- Degree in IT or similar