Senior Vice President - Health Risk Management
Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Vice President to join our team in Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. JOB OBJECTIVE
- To provide clients with health risk consulting and advisory services that will impact positively upon employee health and well-being to support their broader talent management and financial goals.
How to Apply
- Further enhance the usefulness and relevance of Aon's analytic tool (Pulse)
- Further improve the quality of data by ensuring that the details provided by insurers exactly match the required information to come up with high-level health data analysis;
- Contribute in increasing granularity of data to draw more relevant health trend insights and highlight cost and risk metrics
- Provide the needed clinician skillset in helping account managers to highlight relevant health issues and driving targeted risk management solutions.
- Come up with relevant, doable and effective cost mitigation measures
- Liaise closely with insurers in identifying potential areas of utilization management
- Contribute in formulating health risk management solutions customized to specific client needs, utilizing the following:
- Insurers and its accredited network of providers
- On-site clinic providers
- Wellness vendors and solutions providers
- Assist in monitoring desired outputs to ensure effectiveness and sustainability of initiated measures
- Enhance capabilities in vendor sourcing and management
- Facilitate provision of health education and promotion offerings to complement other wellness initiatives
- Assume active role in expanding consulting capabilities involving health and wellbeing solutions strategies and promoting these to our clients; help realize the ROI for world-class tools and technology
- Review rejected claims and ensure that no claim is wrongly rejected. Escalate grey area claims to insurers and explain to clients reason for rejection.
- Provide support in sales and marketing endeavors, as need arises.
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.