Senior Test Automation Engineer
About the Role
In line with testing standards/procedures and with guidance a more senior engineer/manager, to design test plans, to write and execute test cases of medium to high complexity and to analyze and log test results related to hardware and software components of SWIFT networks ensuring product quality. To act as expert in specific specialist area. What to expect
- You will lead, develop and/or control the development of test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, new and enhanced software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will lead the development of test automation framework and CI/CD pipelines integration.
- You will develop and maintain test and automation strategy.
- You will prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed automation solutions.
- You will propose and create procedures that help to find errors existing in the product and execute test cases/regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions.
- You will maintain/support/troubleshoot the testing infrastructure.
- You will participate in requirements/design reviews to ensure testability and become acquainted with new products enhancements
- You will analyze problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior team members.
- You will work collaboratively with other team members and provide guidance to more junior team members.
- You will provide coaching and training to more junior team members based in KL.
- You will provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to time lines when necessary
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
- You will demonstrate customer centricity by working closely together with the internal customer.
What will make you successful?
Knowledge and experience in the following area will be an advantage:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 6 years of experience in testing.
- 4 years practical experience with Automation tools (Selenium or Robot Framework).
- Experience working in Agile Team and Agile Testing Methodology (TDD, BDD and ATDD).
- Deep understanding in DevOps tools and Agile Software Cycle.
- Experience in Jenkins or other scheduling tools.
- Good experience with Windows and Linux (day-to-day operations).
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting and one of the following scripting language: Python, Java or Perl.
- Experience working with one of the following databases : Oracle, MongoDB or SQL Server.
- Knowledge in webserver technology such as Apache Tomcat, HTTPD, Nginx.
- Knowledge in API testing tools : Postman, SoapUI or Apigee
- Experience in Agile Management tools -JIRA.
- Possess a leadership ability.
- Adaptability and responsive to change.
- Team player and take accountability for delivering result.
- Proactive and Solution oriented.
- Quality Oriented.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
What we offer [ click here ] SWIFT - Make your impact [ click here ]
- Knowledge of SWIFT Data and Analytics products and services (KYC, Watch for banking, BI for GPI, Swiftref, and etc).
- Certification in Agile Testing : CTFL, CTFL-AT and PAQ.
- Experience in DevOps Adoption.
- Development experience in one of the following area : JAVA, PL/SQL.
- Experience in continuous integration/delivery build environment: SVN/GIT, Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Coverage and Static/Dynamic Analysis tools.
- Experience in security testing tools - CIS-CAT, BURP.
- Experience in performance testing methods (Load or Stress).
- Knowledge in configuration management tool (Ansible, CHEF, Puppet, and etc) and container management system (Docker, Kubernetes, and etc).
- Experience in Microstrategy solutions.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Cellou Diallo - Engineering Lead, Data & Analytics
Affarina Adnan - Hiring Manager
Azri Azi s - Team Member