Senior Test Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Experian Singapore
- 20 May 19
Senior Test Analyst
We are looking for skilled, passionate & highly motivated "Senior Test Analyst" to help support Experian's Decision Analytics solutions. As a world leader in Decision Analytics, we pride ourselves in offering world class solutions to our clients & ensuring client satisfaction is always upheld. We require individuals who are strong believers in continuous improvement and are constantly driven to bring about positive change to processes.
Purpose of Role
Successful candidates will be working in DA Delivery across APAC contributing to client delivery and service level is providing QA (Quality Assurance) services. The role involves responsibility for managing the test deliverables, create test strategy, test plan, test collaterals, defect triaging and test reporting. The role involves mentoring the Junior test engineers in the team, resolution of issues that impede the test effort and supporting the test lead in executing the test project. It's crucial that the candidate is able to read, write and speak Mandarin for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General Duties / Responsibilities
§ Work with Project Manager/QA Manager to understand project requirements, testing scope and timeline
§ Develop Project Test Strategy, Master Test Plan and Test Data Provisioning Plan
§ Manage a team of testers (on a need basis) for project delivery test effort.
§ Write Test Cases and test scripts from the requirements, specifications and test strategy when necessary.
§ Test reporting encompasses compiling test results and analysis of test results.
§ Take ownership of technical test approach and issues, report and escalate testing related issues to Project Manager
§ Contribute to test automation and test improvement initiatives
§ Ensure Testing meet timeline and achieve solution quality by participating and managing the agreed test strategy
§ Ensure proper mapping of test requirements to business requirements, good test coverage and viable test effort as well as the timely development of test cases
§ Support project delivery team on test stubs and harness development
§ Identify test data requirements and test data provisioning
§ Support Client's System Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing
§ Ensures that project Requirement Traceability Matrix is available and accurately maintained for each assigned project
§ Support impact assessment of change requests
§ Work with Support Team in identifying and resolving post go live issues
§ Drive continuous improvement throughout the STLC to ensure solution quality
§ Create Test Summary reports at the completion of each test phase.
§ Provide and facilitate knowledge sharing, collaboration and teamwork
§ Support project delivery processes and adherence to additional policies as defined in the Project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years project delivery testing experience with at least 1 complete project cycle
- Collections/banking domain experience is highly desirable
- Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin.
- Ability to create Test strategy/Plan from high level requirements.
- Able to write test cases and test scripts from the requirements, specifications and test strategy.
- Performance testing experience for Web applications
- Programming skills in Java or strong scripting experience e.g. excel macros, groovy
- Strong understanding in WSDL, XML, SOAPUI
- Hands-on with Defect management systems like Jira (defect /task management tool)
- Good understanding of STLC and SDLC
- Good written and oral communication skills (English)
- Strong presentation capabilities.
- Strong problems solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive approach for problem solving and issue resolution
- Self-Starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Client service and results orientated
- International experience and ability to engage virtual teams.
- Multi-cultural and adaptable
- Ability to travel